This is how we protect you and ourselves...
We are very pleased to welcome you to our company. The health of our guests and employees is very important to us. With care in all areas and strict hygiene, we live up to our joint responsibility for the containment of the coronavirus.
We have developed and implemented the following measures for you:
Hotel in general:
- Masks are compulsory throughout the building
- Provision of disinfectants/columns at the main entrance, the dining room, in the wellness area and other publicly accessible places throughout the hotel area
- Your room keys are disinfected at each handover.
- Contact surfaces such as ballpoint pens, staircases, door handles and other surfaces that are frequently touched are carefully disinfected several times a day.
- If you do not wish your room to be cleaned by our cleaning staff during your stay with us, please let us know. We will not enter your room.
- Your room will be extensively disinfected before your arrival.
- Our staff have been extensively trained in prevention and hygiene.
- Persons over 12 years of age are required to wear a mask when moving from A to B in the hotel, i.e. even if you help yourself to the buffet. Consumption is only allowed sitting down.
- To protect you and our staff, we offer two services as follows:
- 18.15 to 20.00 hours and 20.00 to 22.00 hours Table reservations are essential!
- Only hotel guests are allowed in the restaurant. The bar and restaurant must close at 22.00 hrs.
- A maximum of four people may sit at a table, except for families with children from the same household.
- We will place you at the table for every meal, i.e. you will not have a free choice of table. Please understand that we cannot accept table requests.
- The breakfast buffet is offered as usual. However, we ask you to disinfect your hands beforehand and to keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres to other guests and staff.
- The tables and chairs will be disinfected for new guests and the tablecloths changed accordingly.
- Our wellness area with sauna and steam bath is open as usual. Please keep the prescribed minimum distance of 1.5 metres and disinfect your hands when entering the wellness area.
- You do not need any mouth and nose protection in the wellness area.
- You have the possibility to rent our private spa's. Please inform yourself at the reception.
- We are allowed to offer massages. Our therapists wear masks.
Thank you very much for your understanding and the implementation of all hygiene and protection measures. We look forward to pampering you as our guests to the fullest extent possible despite the restrictions!
Your Schweizerhof Team